About Laser Hair Removal at Skin Care Institute
Skin Care Institute is committed to providing our clients with the best treatments possible with the most advanced technology. After evaluating individual skin type, tone and texture, a customized Laser Hair Removal treatment plan is made.
At last, there is great news for men and women who suffer from excess hair! Introducing NEW! Vectus laser hair removal, the safest, quickest and most advanced method of laser hair removal, now available at Skin Care Institute of Tulsa.
The benefits of Vectus laser hair removal include:
- Quickest treatment time of any laser hair removal device
- Most comfortable laser hair removal experience
- Lowest risk of side effects
- Permanent hair reduction for the widest variety of skin types and tones
- Laser hair removal is suitable for both the face and body. Hair does not have to be visible to be treated Imagine the freedom of smooth, hairless underarms, legs, chest, bikini area, chin, back and more! It’s possible with safe and effective NEW! Vectus laser hair removal.
A series of six to eight treatments (with each treatment either four, six or eight weeks apart) is optimal. Prices are per treatment per area. Purchase 6 treatments and receive 10% off.
**Please note: Laser treatments will not be performed on tanned skin!
- If you arrive for an appointment with a tan, you will be turned away.
- Active tanning, tanning beds, spray-on tans, wipe-on tans and bronzing lotions are prohibited for clients wishing to have laser treatments at Skin Care Institute. Laser burns will occur on tanned skin. If you are likely to have sun exposure, your skin should be protected. Also, your skin is more sensitive to the sun two to four weeks after a laser treatment. Therefore, sun exposure after laser treatments can damage the skin, as well. Too much sun exposure means a laser treatment will have to be postponed until the tan is gone. For optimal laser treatment results, your skin should be as close as possible to its natural color. Following these guidelines will enable us to continue your treatments as the protocol recommends, with little or no interruption, and with minimal loss of efficacy. If you do have a tan, we require a 24-hour notice to reschedule your laser treatment. Rescheduling means you will not be turned away and will allow us to fill your treatment time with another client.
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, preferably water and sweat resistant, on all exposed skin during any extended amount of time outside in the sun. Reapply every 2 hours during outdoor activity for optimal results.
Medical treatments are performed by licensed aestheticians and registered nurses and are overseen by Dr. Jeff Alexander.