We can’t believe we’re celebrating 22 years in business! We consider it an absolute privilege to be in the business of helping you, our amazing clients, achieve your personal best. Everything we do at Skin Care Institute is for YOU, and we couldn’t do what we do without you! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing Skin Care Institute for all your skin care, aesthetic and body contouring needs!
Our primary goal is helping you achieve the highest level of results. To accomplish this goal:
- We continually seek to advance the skills and expertise of our clinicians through educational seminars and staying on top of clinical research.
- We hire the most experienced clinicians, who together offer decades of combined experience administering injectables, laser skin treatments and state-of-the-art body contouring services like EMSCULPT® and CoolSculpting® Elite.
- We update our menu with best-in-class technologies to deliver the life-enhancing results you deserve. Our innovative advancements include EMSCULPT® muscle toning; Aerolase® NeoClear, the most advanced laser acne treatment; QWO®, the first FDA-approved injectable for cellulite on the buttocks; CoolSculpting® Elite non-invasive fat reduction; Kybella®, the first FDA-approved injectable for double chin fat; Emsella®, a groundbreaking non-invasive treatment for bladder leakage; HydraFacial MD® Elite; platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for skin and hair restoration; and so much more!
To show our thanks, we’d like to invite you to our Annual Virtual Open House on May 5! This one-day sale runs from noon to midnight. All you need to do is log onto our website to enjoy:
- Deep discounts on your favorite treatments like Botox® and CoolSculpting® Elite
- All skin care products on sale
If you’re not sure which treatment or products are right for you, we can help! On the day of this virtual event, we’re offering complimentary phone consultations! Please call (918) 948-9639 to schedule your consultation.
Click here to register for our Virtual Open House Kickoff webinar, starting at 11:00 a.m. on May 5.