Let’s be real. Many people live in fear of their bladders. We leak urine every time we cough or laugh, or when we suddenly have to run after our escape-artist dogs. The fear of having an accident haunts us to the point where we stop doing certain exercises like jogging or running on the treadmill at the gym. Let’s not forget that many of us are also sleep deprived because we have to get up several times at night to use the bathroom. To be honest, for people with urinary incontinence, our lives have been defined by all the things we can’t do so we can control our out-of-control bladders.
Are you tired of feeling out of control? We were, too! That’s why we expanded our services in recent years with a clinically proven treatment for urinary incontinence called Emsella®.
Emsella is groundbreaking for so many reasons.
1. All you have to do is sit, fully clothed, on the special Emsella chair.
2. The chair emits electromagnetic energy, stimulating thousands of kegel-like contractions on your pelvic floor during each 30-minute session.
3. Emsella treatments are comfortable and well-tolerated.
4. A series of treatments can help to dramatically curb bladder leakage.
5. Because it helps tighten and strengthen the pelvic floor, Emsella may even be helpful for sexual concerns like lack of sensation or vaginal laxity among women.
The science behind Emsella.
Emsella uses electromagnetic energy to deliver thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions during each session. These contractions re-educate your pelvic muscles, helping to strengthen them over time. A stronger pelvic floor is able to provide better support for your internal organs, helping you to gain better control over your bladder movements.
The results speak for themselves.
To date, five clinical studies have been published on Emsella. Studies confirm 95% of patients report an improved quality of life with a 75% reduction in pad use. Emsella patients have also reported better sleep due to reduced nighttime bathroom visits and a freer lifestyle, as they no longer feel compelled to use the restroom every time they pass one!
Are you ready to gain back control and enjoy freedom from accidents? We can’t wait to help you get there! Learn more about Emsella by calling us (918) 948-9639 or filling out our consultation request form today!